To ensure that we can deliver the highest quality service for all our clients, we may need to collect data from you when you visit us. This data is protected and is treated with strict confidentiality by Search Marketing Group. This section discusses the reasons why we collect data, what data we collect and any disclaimers.
Why Do We Collect Your Data?
There is only one reason on why we collect data: to improve our services. In order for us to deliver high quality services and information to our clients, we have to collect and analyse their data. This will make it easier for you to navigate through our site, find out what you need and deliver a better online experience. We may use your information to email you promotional offers/newsletter/blog post. None of your personal information will be used during this time.
We promise you that your information is protected with high-level security systems and that your data will never be sold, negotiated or transferred to a third party, without your consultation.
The only exceptions to this rule are:
- If a law enforcement agency issues us a warrant allowing them to access your private information and/or:
- Failure to pay outstanding service fees, which will see data passed onto debt collecting agencies.
What About Website Cookies?
This website uses Google AdWords & Facebook Remarketing Tags
What Type Of Data Do We Collect?
Search Marketing Group will make a record of the following information:
- Job title
- The date and time of your visit
- The domain name
- Server address
- Contact information including email address, phone number
- Demographic information (age, postcode and preferences)
- The pages you have accessed on our site
- Any documents you have downloaded
- Any referring site
- Type of browser you are using
Search Marketing Group assumes NO responsibility for the contents of information being provided to a third party if you commit the transaction without notifying us. Nor, are we responsible if you follow any links to other sites that are on the Search Marketing Group site. We cannot guarantee you that your data will not be collected from these sites.
Questions & Enquires:
Phone: 1800 732 724
Fax: (03) 8669 4409